Friday, May 27, 2016

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman [UK Cassette]



UK cassette edition of Britney's third international single from her self-titled 3rd album & from the "Crossroads" soundtrack. "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" has been released as the 3rd single in Europe, Australia & Asia, while "Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)" was released as the 3rd single in the USA. Cassette includes the song "I Run Away", which was included as a bonus track in only a few versions of the album.

מהדורת טייפ בריטית של הסינגל הבינלאומי השלישי של בריטני, מתוך אלבומה השלישי ומפסקול הסרט "קרוסרודס". השיר I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman שוחרר כסינגל השלישי באירופה, אוסטרליה ואסיה, בזמן שהשיר Overprotected בגרסת הרמיקס של Darkchild שוחרר כסינגל השלישי בארה"ב. הקלטת כוללת את השיר I Run Away, אשר נכלל כשיר בונוס בגרסאות מעטות בלבד של האלבום.

Cat. Number: 9253474
Release Date: April 1, 2002
Made In: UK
Label: JIVE
Tracklist:
1. "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" 3:51
2. "I'm Not A Girl, Yet Not A Woman" Spanish Fly Radio Edit 3:28
3. "I Run Away" 3:31

* Special thanks to my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters