Monday, December 14, 2009

Oops!... I Did It Again [Israel Version]




Israeli edition of Britney's first single from her second album, both titled "Oops!... I Did It Again". CD includes the song "Deep In My Heart", which was a bonus track on the international edition of Britney's previous album "Baby One More Time". A bonus poster was given as a gift to the first buyers.

מהדורה ישראלית של הסינגל הראשון של בריטני מתוך אלבומה השני, Oops!... I Did It Again. הדיסק כולל את השיר Deep In My Heart, אשר היה שיר בונוס במהדורה הבינלאומית של אלבומה הקודם של בריטני, Baby One More Time. פוסטר מיוחד חולק במתנה לרוכשים הראשונים.

Bonus Poster:

Cat. Number: 9250552
Release Date: April 25, 2000
Made In: Israel
Label: JIVE \ BNE
Package: Slim jewel-case
Tracklist:
1. "Oops!... I Did It Again" 3:30
2. "Oops!... I Did It Again" Instrumental 3:30
3. "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart" Ospina's Millennium Funk Mix 3:29
4. "Deep In My Heart" 3:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters