Thursday, April 14, 2022

It Should Be Easy [USA Promo]


American promo CD of "It Should Be Easy". Although not being released as a single, an official remix pack of the song was released in order to promote Britney's 8th studio album "Britney Jean". The remix pack got a special commercial release only in China.

דיסק פרומו אמריקני של השיר "It Should Be Easy". על אף שלא שוחרר כסינגל, חבילת רמיקסים רשמית של השיר שוחררה במטרה לקדם את אלבום הסטודיו ה-8 של בריטני, "Britney Jean". חבילת הרמיקסים זכתה לשחרור מסחרי מיוחד בסין בלבד.

Cat. Number: ---
Release Date: February 2014
Made In: USA
Label: RCA
Package: Paper sleeve
Tracklist:
1. 
"It Should Be Easy" ft. Will.I.Am | WestFunk Remix 4:17
2. "It Should Be Easy" ft. Will.I.Am | WestFunk Radio Edit 2:49
3. "It Should Be Easy" ft. Will.I.Am | Firebeatz Remix 4:01
4. "It Should Be Easy" ft. Will.I.Am | Greg Cerrone Remix 5:39
5. "It Should Be Easy" ft. Will.I.Am | Greg Cerrone Instrumental 5:30
6. "It Should Be Easy" ft. Will.I.Am | Zoo Station Remix 5:11
7. "It Should Be Easy" ft. Will.I.Am 3:26

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters