Monday, June 25, 2018

I Love Rock 'N' Roll [UK Cassette]



UK cassette edition of Britney's 4th international single from her self-titled 3rd album. "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" has been released as the 4th single in Europe (excluding France) Australia & Asia, while "Boys (Co-Ed Remix)" was released as the 4th single in the USA & UK, and "Anticipating" as the 4th single in France.

מהדורת טייפ בריטית לסינגל הבינלאומי הרביעי של בריטני, מתוך אלבומה השלישי. השיר I Love Rock 'N' Roll שוחרר כסינגל הרביעי באירופה (מלבד צרפת), אוסטרליה ואסיה, בזמן שהשיר Boys בגרסת הרמיקס שוחרר כסינגל הרביעי בארה"ב ובבריטניה, והשיר Anticipating כסינגל הרביעי בצרפת.

Cat. Number: 9254204
Release Date: November 4, 2002
Made In: UK
Label: JIVE
Tracklist:
1. "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" 3:06
2. "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" Karaoke Edition 3:04
3. "Overprotected" The Darkchild Remix Edit 3:06

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters