Saturday, June 8, 2013

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman: Remix [Italy 12'' Vinyl]





Italian 12'' vinyl edition of Britney's third international single from her self-titled 3rd album & from the "Crossroads" soundtrack. "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" has been released as the 3rd single in Europe, Australia & Asia, while "Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)" was released as the 3rd single in the USA.

מהדורת תקליט ויניל בגודל 12'' מאיטליה של הסינגל הבינלאומי השלישי של בריטני, מתוך אלבומה השלישי ומפסקול הסרט "קרוסרודס". השיר I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman שוחרר כסינגל השלישי באירופה, אוסטרליה ואסיה, בזמן שהשיר Overprotected בגרסת הרמיקס של Darkchild שוחרר כסינגל השלישי בארה"ב.

Cat. Number: MEL 0207
Release Date: April 2002
Made In: Italy
Label: JIVE \ Melodica
Package: 12'' Card-sleeve
Tracklist:
Side A:
1. "I'm Not A Girl, Yet Not A Woman" Spanish Fly Club Mix 6:03
2. "I'm Not A Girl, Yet Not A Woman" Spanish Fly Radio Edit 3:28
Side B:
3. "I'm Not A Girl, Yet Not A Woman" Chocolate Puma Dub 7:34
4. "I'm Not A Girl, Yet Not A Woman" 3:51

1 comment:

  1. i'd like to sell this item, my LP not a girl with artwork (italian) => alfajeison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters