Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Love Rock 'N' Roll [Japan EP]







Japanese EP of Britney's 4th international single from her self-titled 3rd album. "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" has been released as the 4th single in Europe (excluding France) Australia & Asia, while "Boys (Co-Ed Remix)" was released as the 4th single in the USA & UK, and "Anticipating" as the 4th single in France. The EP includes remixes of the previous singles off the album, and comes in a special slipcase, together with a bonus poster.

מיני-אלבום (EP) יפני של הסינגל הבינלאומי הרביעי של בריטני, מתוך אלבומה השלישי. השיר I Love Rock 'N' Roll שוחרר כסינגל הרביעי באירופה (מלבד צרפת), אוסטרליה ואסיה, בזמן שהשיר Boys בגרסת הרמיקס שוחרר כסינגל הרביעי בארה"ב ובבריטניה, והשיר Anticipating כסינגל הרביעי בצרפת. ה-EP מכיל רמיקסים של הסינגלים הקודמים שיצאו מהאלבום, ומגיע ארוז באריזת קרטון מיוחדת, יחד עם פוסטר מתנה.

Bonus Poster:

Cat. Number: ZJCI-30016
Release Date: June 19, 2002
Made In: Japan
Label: JIVE
Package: Slipcase + Standard jewel-case
Tracklist:
1. "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" 3:06
2. "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" Karaoke Version 3:04
3. "Overprotected" The Darkchild Remix 3:18
4. "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" Metro Remix 5:25
5. "I'm A Slave 4 U" Thunderpuss Radio Mix 3:18
6. "I'm A Slave 4 U" Miguel Migs Petalpusher Vocal 5:30
7. "I'm Not A Girl, Yet Not A Woman" Spanish Fly Dub Mix 6:01

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters