Thursday, January 5, 2012

Anticipating [France Version]




French edition of Britney's 4th single in France from her self-titled 3rd album. "Anticiapting" has been released only in France, while "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" was released as the 4th single in the rest of Europe (excluding UK) Australia & Asia, and "Boys (Co-Ed Remix)" was released as the 4th single in the USA & UK.

מהדורה צרפתית של הסינגל הרביעי של בריטני בצרפת, מתוך אלבומה השלישי. השיר Anticipating שוחרר כסינגל בצרפת בלבד, בזמן שהשיר I Love Rock 'N' Roll שוחרר כסינגל הרביעי בשאר אירופה (מלבד בריטניה), אוסטרליה ואסיה, והשיר Boys בגרסת הרמיקס שוחרר כסינגל הרביעי בארה"ב ובבריטניה.

Cat. Number: 9253822
Release Date: June 24, 2002
Made In: France
Label: JIVE
Package: Card-sleeve
Tracklist:
1. "Anticipating" 3:16
2. "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" Metro Remix 5:25
3. "Overprotected" Darkchild Remix 3:20

2 comments:

  1. hi there how much is this cd worth please and is it worth me insuring it with the rest of my collection of britney spears? i dont quiet have the collection you do but im not far off
    thanks britney fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fans might dissagree, but I don't think this is worth more than 50$. I bought it for a much cheaper price...

    About the insurance- well, if you already insure your collection then.. why not?! This CD is a bit rare, afterall.

    ReplyDelete

free counters